Cookie Usage Information
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
All of our cookies are anonymous and session based (unless noted) and we hold no personal information in any of our cookies
Cookies used by this website
Listed here are all the cookies that we use to manage website delivery to your browser:
Cookies created by us:
- session - Used to identify your visit and track you between pages.
- cookieNotice - Used to record whether you have hidden the cookie notice bar. (Expires after 90 days)
- bookmark - Used to manage you book marked pages.
- easyread - Used to remember your preference for easy read pages.
Cookies created by our website usage tracking software:
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz
These cookies are all used togther to record statistics about the usage of the website. For more detailed information please see the Google Analytics cookie information
Cookies created by our poll software:
- PD_poll_XXXXX - Poll Daddy cookie to register your vote and show you the current results.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz - Used to track usage of the poll system (Google Analytics)
Cookies created by our forum software
- Vanilla-Volatile, Vanilla - forum cookies to record preferences and session login
More information about cookies
The following sites have more information about cookies and how they are used by websites: